Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Failure of a Goal

  Writing was the Goal.

  Unfortunately, the goal failed. Hanging out with my friend Katie on a late night at eight o'clock. We were jamming to music. "Moves Like Jagger" was the song that Katie and I always loved to dance to. We still weren't getting to our goal of writing our Secret Agent stories.
  Once, we finished listening to our music, we tried to write our stories. Before I could start, Katie and I went outside and hopped over the puzzles and took crazy pictures of us being spazzes. After a while, I told Katie that we should go in to write our stories.
  When we got inside, we were trying to find a snack, when we fell on the floor laughing. Then, I started taking random pictures of our weird faces and pictures of kitchenware. When we got bored of that, I suggested we write.
  I only started writing the title, before I started this blog and started watching "Fox and the Hound".
  If only we could finish our goals when we were at our friends' houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment