Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Perfect Sunday

  My Grandma Kathy is coming tomorrow and today my sisters cleaned up the whole house, assigning each other rooms to clean-up. I had our room. I organized our stuff into piles; Hayley's stuff, My stuff, Jenna's stuff, Library Books, and stuff that belonged in that room.
  Afterwards, we read some books for science (I'm homeschooled). We learned a lot. I learned about Oceanography, because I want to be a Marine Biologist when I grow up. I learned a lot about Abyssal Plains and Hills.
  I then made dinner for my sisters. Pasta with Brewer's Yeast, Seasoned Salt, Butter, and Parmesan Cheese. My sisters love my recipe (friend's recipe, I made it into mine, because I use it a lot). We ate that and then afterwards, had some chocolates that we got from a chocolate shop in Camden, Maine. I had my Caramel Passion Fruit chocolate, which was amazing!
 
  Then I Blogged This Story!

No comments:

Post a Comment